“Classical Ballet will never die” Dame Ninette de Valois
Dame Ninette de Valois Irish Dancer, Choreographer, and Director was born.
Dame de Valois was an Irish dancer, choreographer and director, founder of The Royal Ballet, the Birmingham Royal Ballet, and the Royal Ballet of School in Great Britain.
To this day, the Irish born dancer, Dame Ninette de Valois is still described as the doyenne of the dance, the grand dame of English ballet and the architect of Irish ballet.
Ninette de Valois- Royal Ballet Founder – Associated Links
- Ninette de Valois | Britannica.com: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ninette-de-Valois
- Ninette de Valois| Royal Opera House: http://www.roh.org.uk/people/ninette-de-valois
- Ninette de Valois | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2001/mar/09/guardianobituaries1
- Ninette de Valois | Her Story: http://www.herstory.ie/news/2016/11/9/dame-ninette-de-valois-founder-of-royal-ballet
- “Dame Ninette de Valois, the Wicklow woman who brought ballet to Britain” | The Irish Times: https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/dame-ninette-de-valois-the-wicklow-woman-who-brought-ballet-to-britain-1.3381948
- Ninette de Valois | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/ninette_de_valois