“I am very much interested in providing medical care in underserved settings, specifically surgical care, I hope to be able to go back to Ghana over the course of my career to help in building sustainable surgical infrastructure.” Nancy Abu-Bonsrah
Nancy Abu-Bonsrah becomes the first black female Neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Nancy Abu-Bonsrah – Neurosurgeon – Associated Links:
- Nancy Abu-Bonsrah | Essence.com: https://www.essence.com/essence-africa/nancy-abu-bonsrah-johns-hopkins
- “Johns Hopkins has first black Neurosurgeon resident” | CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/health/hopkins-black-woman-neurosurgeon-trnd/index.html
- “Meet Ghanian Nancy Abu-Bonsrah: First black female neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital” | This is Africa: https://thisisafrica.me/meet-ghanaian-nancy-abu-bonsrah-first-black-female-neurosurgeon-johns-hopkins-hospital/
- “World-leading medical college accepts first black female neurosurgeon” | Independent.co.uk: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/johns-hopkins-first-black-female-neurosurgeon-nancy-abu-bonsrah-world-leading-resident-a7648911.html
- “Johns Hopkins just accepted it’s first black female neurosurgeon resident” | USA Today: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/03/23/johns-hopkins-just-accepted-its-first-black-female-neurosurgeon-resident/99484458/