“You are not here in the world for yourself. You have been sent here for others. The world is waiting for you!” Catherine Booth
Catherine Booth was born.
Catherine Booth was co-founder of The Salvation Army, along with her husband William Booth. Because of her influence in the formation of The Salvation Army she was known as the ‘Mother of The Salvation Army’.
Catherine Booth – Philanthropist – Associated Links:
- Catherine Booth | Christian History: http://www.christianitytoday.com/history/people/activists/catherine-booth.html
- “Three Lessons for Women in Ministry from Catherine Booth”| WomenLeaders.com: https://www.christianitytoday.com/women-leaders/2015/december/three-lessons-for-women-in-ministry-from-catherine-booth.html
- Catherine Booth | The Salvation Army: https://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/history-catherine-booth
- Catherine Booth | Women of Christianity: http://womenofchristianity.com/preachers-wives/catherine-booth/
- Catherine Booth | The Victorian Web: http://www.victorianweb.org/religion/sa3.html
- Founders William & William Both | The Salvation Army Australia: https://salvos.org.au/about-us/our-story/our-history/founders-william-and-catherine-booth/
- Catherine Booth | Quotes: http://www.azquotes.com/author/30084-Catherine_Booth
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.