“You just get up each day and put one foot in front of the other and go. You know each day is different.” Nancy Reagan
Nancy Davis Reagan First Lady was born.
Nancy Davis Reagan was an American film actress and the wife of Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States. She served as the First Lady of the United States from 1981 to 1989. She was born in New York City.
Nancy Davis Reagan – Former First Lady – Associated Links:
- Nancy Reagan | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/nancy-reagan-9453187
- Nancy Reagan | The White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/first-ladies/nancy-davis-reagan/
- Bob ColaCello on Nancy Reagan | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2009/07/nancy-reagan200907
- Remembering Nancy Reagan: The End of a White House Love Story: http://time.com/4248899/nancy-reagan-death-obituary/
- 5 Things You May Not Know about Nancy Reagan| ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/things-nancy-reagan/story?id=37459675
- Nancy Regan | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/nancy_reagan