“I’ve never seen myself as a ‘girl driver.’ I’m just a driver.” Danica Patrick
Danica Patrick American racing driver was born.
Danick Patrick is an American professional racing driver, model, and advertising spokeswoman. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 is the only women’s victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 is the highest finish there ever by a woman. She competed in the series from 2005 to 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Danica Patrick | Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanicaPatrick
- Danica Patrick | Official Site: https://www.danicapatrick.com
- Danica Patrick | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanicaPatrick/
- Danica Patrick | Biography.com: https://www.biography.com/people/danica-patrick-201312
- Danica Patrick | The Famous People.com: https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/danica-patrick-4255.php
- Danica Patrick | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/danica_patrick