“What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” Diana Nyad
Diana Nyad at the age of 64 becomes the first person to swim from Cuba to Key West, Florida without a shark cage or swim fins.
Diana Nyad is an American author, journalist, motivational speaker, and long-distance swimmer. Nyad gained national attention in 1975 when she swam around Manhattan and in 1979 when she swam from North Bimini, The Bahamas, to Juno Beach, Florida
Diana Nyad – Swimmer – Associated Links:
- Diana Nyad | Official Site: http://diananyad.com
- Diana Nyad | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DianaNyad/
- “Diana Nyad completes historic Cuba to Florida swim” | CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/02/world/americas/diana-nyad-cuba-florida-swim/index.html
- Diana Nyad | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/diana-nyad-21329683
- Diana Nyad | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Diana-Nyad
- Diana Nyad | Quotes: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/495713.Diana_Nyad
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.