“I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” Martha Washington
Martha Washington former First Lady was born.
Martha Washington wife of George Washington the first President of the United States.
- Martha Washington | Official Site: http://marthawashington.us
- 10 Facts About Martha Washington: http://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/martha-washington/ten-facts-about-martha-washington/
- Martha Washington | Mount Vernon Official Site: http://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/martha-washington/
- Martha Washington | U.S. History: http://www.ushistory.org/valleyforge/served/martha.html
- Martha Washington Biography: National First Ladies’ Library: http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstladies.aspx?biography=1
- Martha Washington | First Ladies – HISTORY.com: http://www.history.com/topics/first-ladies/martha-washington
- Martha Washington | U.S. First Lady- Biography.com: https://www.biography.com/people/martha-washington-9524817
- Martha Washington | The Colonial Williamsburg Official Site: http://www.history.org/almanack/people/bios/biomwash.cfm
- Martha Washington | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/martha_washington