“I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.” Florence Nightingale
Florence Nightingale, English nurse, social reformer and statistician is born.
Florence Nightingale was known as “Lady of the Lamp” during the Crimean War and considered the founder of modern nursing. Florence Nightingale, OM, RRC, DStJ was an English social reformer and statistician.
Florence Nightingale – Nurse – Associated Links:
- Florence Nightingale | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/florence-nightingale-9423539
- Florence Nightingale | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Florence-Nightingale
- Florence Nightingale | HISTORY.com: http://www.history.com/topics/womens-history/florence-nightingale
- Florence Nightingale | Florence Nightingale Museum: http://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/resources/biography/?v=7516fd43adaa
- Florence Nightingale | BBC -iWonder- Saving lives with Statistics: http://www.bbc.co.uk/timelines/z92hsbk
- Florence Nightingale | The National Archives: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/florence-nightingale/
- Florence Nightingale | British History in depth | BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/victorians/nightingale_01.shtml
- Florence Nightingale as a Social Reformer | History Today: http://www.historytoday.com/lynn-mcdonald/florence-nightingale-social-reformer
- Florence Nightingale | British Heritage: https://britishheritage.com/florence-nightingale/
- Florence Nightingale | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/florence_nightingale
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.