“Action is the antidote to despair.” Joan Baez
Joan Chandos Baez American folk Singer was born.
Joan Baez is an American folk singer, songwriter, musician, and activist whose contemporary folk music often includes songs of protest or social justice, Baez has performed publicly for over 59 years, releasing over 30 albums
Joan Baez – Singer – Associated Links
- Joan Baez | Official Bio: http://www.joanbaez.com/officialbio08.html
- Joan Baez | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/joan-baez-9195061
- Joan Baez | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Joan-Baez
- “8 Things You Didn’t Know About Joan Baez” |PBS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/joan-baez-75th-birthday-celebration-8-things-you-didnt-know-about-joan-baez/4904/
- Joan Baez | Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1EevBGfUh3RSQSGpluxgBm?autoplay=true
- Biography of Folk Singer and Activist Joan Baez | ThoughtCo: https://www.thoughtco.com/joan-baez-biography-3529421
- Joan Baez | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/joan_baez
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.