“There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” Marie Antoinette
Marie Antoinette Queen of France was born.
Marie Antoinette was the last Queen of France before the French Revolution. She was born an Archduchess of Austria, and was the penultimate child of Empress Maria Theresa and Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor.
Marie Antoinette – Queen of France – Associated Links:
- Marie Antoinette | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/marie-antoinette-9398996
- Marie Antoinette | HISTORY: http://www.history.com/topics/marie-antoinette
- Marie Antoinette | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Marie-Antoinette-queen-of-France
- Marie Antoinette | Smithsonian: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/marie-antoinette-134629573/
- “Dressed for Excess” | The New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2006/09/25/dressed-for-excess
- Marie-Antoinette’s Style Revolution: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/magazine/2016/09-10/daily-life-france-fashion-marie-antoinette/
- “What Marie Antoinette Really Wore” | Slate: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/fashion/2006/11/the_queens_closet.html
- Marie Antoinette | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/marie_antoinette
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.