“You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.” Colette
Colette French novelist was born.
Colette was a French novelist nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948. Her best-known work, the novella “Gigi”, was the basis for the film and Lerner and Loewe stage production of the same name.
Colette – Novelist – Associated Links:
- Colette | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Colette
- Colette | Literary Ladies Guide: http://www.literaryladiesguide.com/author-biography/colette-sidonie-gabrielle-colette/
- Colette has more punch than Proust | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2011/mar/25/colette-the-vagabond
- Women of 1920’s Paris: Colette- Novelist | The Heroine Collection: http://www.theheroinecollective.com/colette/
- Colette | HISTORY.com: http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/colette-is-born
- Colette | Quotes | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/51575.Colette
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.