“I have an independent streak. You know, it’s kind of hard to tell an independent woman what to do.” Betty Ford
Betty Ford Former First Lady of the United States of America is born.
Elizabeth Ann “Betty” Ford was First Lady of the United States from 1974 to 1977, as the wife of the 38th President of the United States, Gerald Ford.
Betty Ford – First Lady – Associated Links:’
- Betty Ford | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/betty-ford-9298615
- Betty Ford Biography |National First Ladies’ Library: http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstladies.aspx?biography=39
- Betty Ford | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Betty-Ford
- Addiction Treatment Center | Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation: http://www.hazeldenbettyford.org
- Hazelden Betty Ford | Twitter: https://twitter.com/hazldnbettyford
- Betty Ford | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/betty_ford
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.