“Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.” Diana Ross
Diana Ross American singer was born.
Diana Ross is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Ross rose to fame as the lead singer of the vocal group the Supremes, which, during the 1960s, became Motown’s most successful act, and are the best charting girl group in US history,
Following her departure from the Supremes in 1970, Ross released her eponymous debut solo album that same year, which contained the Top 20 Pop hit “Reach Out and Touch (Somebody’s Hand)” and the number-one Pop hit “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”. She later released the album Touch Me in the Morning in 1973; its title track reached number 1, as her second solo hit. That same year, her album Lady Sings the Blues, which was the original soundtrack of her film based on the life of jazz singer Billie Holiday, went to no. 1 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart, selling more than 300,000 copies within its first 8 days of release.
Diana Ross – Singer – Associated Links:
- Diana Ross | Twitter: https://twitter.com/DianaRoss
- Diana Ross | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DianaRoss/
- Diana Ross | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/diana-ross-9464240
- Diana Ross | Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3MdG05syQeRYPPcClLaUGl?autoplay=true
- Diana Ross | IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005384/
- Diana Ross and the Supremes | Rolling Stone: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/diana-ross-and-the-supremes/biography
- Diana Ross & The Supremes: 10 of the best | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/oct/08/diana-ross-the-supremes-10-of-the-best
- “Diana Ross Performs at the Kings Theater in Brooklyn” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/02/diana-ross-brings-down-the-house-in-brooklyn
- Diana Ross | Billboard: https://www.billboard.com/music/diana-ross
- Diana Ross | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/diana_ross