“No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.” Sheryl Swoopes
Sheryl Swoopes American Basketball Player was born.
Sheryl Denise Swoopes is a retired American professional basketball player. She was the first player to be signed in the WNBA, is a three-time WNBA MVP, and was named one of the league’s Top 15 Players of All Time at the 2011 WNBA All-Star Game.
Sheryl Swoopes – Basketball Player – Associated Links:
- Sheryl Swoopes | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/sheryl-swoopes-9542142
- Sheryl Swoopes | Official Site: http://www.sherylswoopes.net/biography/
- Sheryl Swoopes | The Black Past: http://www.blackpast.org/aaw/swoopes-sheryl-denise-1971
- Sheryl Swoopes | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Sheryl-Swoopes
- Sheryl Swoopes | Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame: http://www.wbhof.com/Swoopes.html
- 12 Great Facts About Sheryl Swoopes | The Black List: http://ontheblacklist.net/12-great-facts-know-retired-wnba-player-sheryl-swoopes/
- Sheryl Swoopes | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/sheryl_swoopes