“The distance between number one and number two is always a constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. I cannot just expect the organization to improve if I don’t improve myself and lift the organization, because that distance is a constant.” Indra Nooyi
Indra Nooyi Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo is born.
Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi is an Indian American business executive and the current Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo, the second largest food and beverage business in the world by net revenue.
Indra Nooyi – CEO – Associated Links:
- Indra Nooyi Leadership | Pepsico: http://www.pepsico.com/company/leadership
- Indra Nooyi | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Indra-Nooyi
- Indra Nooyi PepsiCo CEO -CEO Initiative 2017 | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoABfDkeww
- Indra Nooyi | Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndraNooyi
- Indra Nooyi | Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/profile/indra-nooyi/
- Indra Nooyi | Fortune: http://fortune.com/most-powerful-women/indra-nooyi-2/
- Indra Nooyi | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/indranooyi/
- “Why Pepsico CEO Indra Nooyi writes letters to her employees’ parents” | CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/01/why-pepsico-ceo-indra-nooyi-writes-letters-to-her-employees-parents.html
- “Why PepsiCo Indra K. Nooyi Can’t Have it All” | The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/07/why-pepsico-ceo-indra-k-nooyi-cant-have-it-all/373750/
- Indra Nooyi | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/indra_nooyi