“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” Arianna Huffington
Arianna Huffington American – Greek Author born.
Arianna Huffington is a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman. Huffington was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, which is now owned by AOL.
Arianna Huffington – Author – Associated Links:
- Arianna Huffington | Twitter: https://twitter.com/ariannahuff
- Arianna Huffington | Official Site: http://ariannahuffington.com
- Arianna Huffington | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ariannahuffington/
- Arianna Huffington | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/arianna-huffington-21216537
- Arianna Huffington | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Arianna-Huffington
- Arianna Huffington | Washington Speakers Bureau: http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/speakers/biography.cfm?SpeakerID=1494
- “Arianna Huffington How to succeed? Get More Sleep” TEDTalks | YouTube: https://www.ted.com/talks/arianna_huffington_how_to_succeed_get_more_sleep
- Arianna Huffington | Quotes | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/27082.Arianna_Huffington
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.