“We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” Arianna Huffington
Arianna Huffington American – Greek Author born.
Arianna Huffington is a Greek American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman. Huffington was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, which is now owned by AOL.
Arianna Huffington – Author – Associated Links:
- Arianna Huffington | Twitter: https://twitter.com/ariannahuff
- Arianna Huffington | Official Site: http://ariannahuffington.com
- Arianna Huffington | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ariannahuffington/
- Arianna Huffington | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/arianna-huffington-21216537
- Arianna Huffington | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Arianna-Huffington
- Arianna Huffington | Washington Speakers Bureau: http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/speakers/biography.cfm?SpeakerID=1494
- “Arianna Huffington How to succeed? Get More Sleep” TEDTalks | YouTube: https://www.ted.com/talks/arianna_huffington_how_to_succeed_get_more_sleep
- Arianna Huffington | Quotes | Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/27082.Arianna_Huffington