“For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.” Virginia Woolf
Virginia Woolf English writer is born.
Adeline Virginia Woolf is considered one of the foremost modernists’ authors of the 20th-century and a pioneer in the use of stream of consciousness as a narrative device.
Virginia Woolf- Writer – Associated Links:
- Virginia Woolf | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/virginia-woolf-9536773
- Virginia Woolf | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Virginia-Woolf
- “Virginia Woolf’s advice on life, womanhood, writing, and the world| The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/virginia-woolf-who-was-she-quotes-books-feminism-bloomsbury-mrs-dalloway-google-doodle-life-a8176926.html
- “How Virginia Woolf contributed in changing the role of women in society” | Money Control: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/how-virginia-woolf-contributed-in-changing-the-role-of-women-in-society-2490845.html
- “The Rage of Virginia Woolf” | City Journal: https://www.city-journal.org/html/rage-virginia-woolf-12371.html
- “Woolf’s Darkness Embracing the Inexplainable” | The New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/woolfs-darkness-embracing-the-inexplicable
- “The Joyful, Gossipy, and Absurd Private Life of Virginia Woolf” | Newsweek: http://www.newsweek.com/2015/02/27/joyful-gossipy-and-absurd-private-life-virginia-woolf-306438.html
- Virginia Woolf -Short Biography | The Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain: http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.co.uk/vw_res.biography.htm
- Virginia Biography | Notable Biographies: http://www.notablebiographies.com/We-Z/Woolf-Virginia.html
- “The Unsaid: The Silence of Virginia Woolf” | The New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/unsaid-silence-virginia-woolf
- Virginia Woolf -Documentary | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hnlsh8WyPE
- Virginia Woolf | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/virginia_woolf
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.