“It’s not what other people believe you can do; it’s what you believe you can do.” Gail Devers
Gail Devers American athlete was born.
Yolanda Gail Devers is an American retired track and field athlete. A two-time Olympic champion in the 100 meters for the USA, her 1996 win made her only the second woman to successfully defend an Olympic 100m title.
Gail Devers – Athlete – Associated Links:
- Gail Devers | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/gail-devers-40831
- Gail Devers | USA Track & Field: http://www.usatf.org/athletes/bios/TrackAndFieldArchive/2007/Devers_Gail.asp
- Gail Devers Claims 100m Gold in Tight Finish- Barcelona | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-0efltp_Us
- “Triumph and Despair: Gail Devers | The Guardian” | https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2007/apr/01/athletics.features
- “Back on Track: 3 Time Olympic Gold Medalist Gail Devers Story” | Empower: https://www.empoweryourhealth.org/issue-1/Back-on-Track
- “Olympic Champion: in life, there is always a hurdle” | CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/human-factor-devers/index.html
- Gail Devers | Britannica.com: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Gail-Devers
- Gail Devers | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/gail_devers