“Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” Emily Dickinson
Emily Dickinson American poet is born.
Emily Elizabeth Dickinson was an American poet. Dickinson was born in Amherst, Massachusetts. Although part of a prominent family with strong ties to its community, Dickinson lived much of her life in reclusive isolation.
Emily Dickinson – Poet – Associated Links:
- Emily Dickinson | The Poetry Foundation: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poets/emily-dickinson
- Emily Dickinson | Poets.org: https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poet/emily-dickinson
- Emily Dickinson | Emily Dickinson Museum: https://www.emilydickinsonmuseum.org
- Emily Dickinson | Biography: https://www.emilydickinsonmuseum.org
- Emily Dickinson | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Emily-Dickinson
- Emily Dickinson | Modern American Poetry: http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/a_f/dickinson/bio.htm
- “Lydall Gordon on Emily Dickinson” | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/feb/13/emily-dickinson-lyndall-gordon
- “Emily Dickinson’s Letters” | The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1891/10/emily-dickinsons-letters/306524/
- “The Last of Gardens of Emily Dickinson” |The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/science/emily-dickinson-lost-gardens.html
- Emily Dickinson | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/emily_dickinson
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.