“Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” Mary McLeod Bethune
Mary McLeod Bethune American educator was born.
Mary Jane McLeod Bethune was an American educator, stateswoman, philanthropist, humanitarian and civil rights activist best known for starting a private school for African-American students in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Mary McLeod Bethune – Educator- Associated Links:
- Mary McLeod Bethune | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/mary-mcleod-bethune-9211266
- Mary McLeod Bethune | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mary-McLeod-Bethune
- Mary McLeod Bethune | National Women’s History Museum: https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/mary-mcleod-bethune
- Mary McLeod Bethune | The George Washington University: https://www2.gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/bethune-mary.cfm
- Mary Jane Bethune (1875-1955) | The Black Past Remembered: http://www.blackpast.org/aah/bethune-mary-jane-mcleod-1875-1955
- Elenor and Mary McLeod Bethune | American Experience: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/eleanor-bethune/
- Mary McLeod Bethune | Notable Biographies: http://www.notablebiographies.com/Be-Br/Bethune-Mary-Mcleod.html
- “Senate votes to replace Confederate with Bethune statue in U.S. Capitol” | Orlando Sentinel: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-bethune-capitol-statue-20180131-story.html
- Mary McLeod | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/mary_mcleod_bethune