“To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” Barbara Bush
Barbara Bush Former First Lady of the United States is born.
Barbara Bush is the wife of George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, and served as First Lady of the United States from 1989 to 1993.
Barbara Bush – First Lady of the United States – Associated Links:
- Barbara Pierce Bush | Official Site: https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/first-ladies/barbara-pierce-bush/
- Barbara Bush | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/barbara-bush-9232727
- Barbara Bush | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Barbara-Bush
- Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital: https://mainehealth.org/barbara-bush-childrens-hospital
- “Former President H.W. Bush and first lady Barbara Bush: “Our Hearts are in Houston”: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-president-george-hw-bush-and-first-lady-barbara-bush-our-hearts-are-in-houston/article/2632730
- “The life of former first lady Barbara Bush” | CNN Politics: https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/gallery/barbara-bush/index.html
- Barbara Bush: First Lady | ThoughtCo: https://www.thoughtco.com/barbara-bush-biography-3528073
- Barbara Bush as a Role Model – Former First Lady | Role Models on the Web: http://www.rolemodel.net/barbarabush.cfm
- Barbara Bush | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/barbara_bush
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.