“As long as we have books, we are not alone.” Laura Bush
Laura Bush Former First Lady of the United States is born.
Laura Lane Welch Bush is the wife of the 43rd President of the United States, George W. Bush, and was the First Lady from 2001 to 2009.
Laura Bush = First Lady – Associated Links:
- Laura Bush | Twiter: https://twitter.com/laurawbush?lang=en
- Laura Bush | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/laurawbush/
- Laura Bush | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/laura-bush-9232785
- Laura Bush | Fast Facts: https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/28/us/laura-bush—fast-facts/index.html
- Laura Bush | HISTORY.com: http://www.history.com/topics/first-ladies/laura-bush
- Laura Bush Biography | George W. Bush Presidental Center: http://www.bushcenter.org/people/laura-bush.html
- Laura Bush Biography | Whitehouse.gov: https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/first-ladies/laura-welch-bush/
- Laura Bush Biography | The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum: https://www.georgewbushlibrary.smu.edu/The-President-and-Family/Laura-W-Bush
- Laura Bush – About | Laura Bush Foundation for America’s Libraries: http://www.laurabushfoundation.com/about/index.html
- Laura Bush Foundation For America’s Libraries: http://www.laurabushfoundation.com
- Laura Bush | Goodreads | Quotes: https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/100122.Laura_Bush
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.