“It seems that the greatest difficulty is to find the end. Don’t try to find it, it’s there already.” Sofia Coppola
Sofia Coppola American Director, Producer, and Screenwriter is born.
Sofia Carmina Coppola is an American screenwriter, director, producer and former actress. She is the daughter of director, producer, and screenwriter Francis Ford Coppola. At the 2017 Cannes Film Festival, Coppola became the second woman (and the first American woman) in the festival’s history to win the Best Director award, for the drama film The Beguiled.
- Sofia Coppola IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001068/
- Sofia Coppola Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/sofia-coppola-10434307
- Sofia Coppola | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Sofia-Coppola
- Sofia Coppola | Notable Biographies: http://www.notablebiographies.com/news/Ca-Ge/Coppola-Sofia.html
- Sofia’s Choice | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2006/11/fraser200611
- “Sofia Coppola : Marie Antoinette” | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2006/oct/08/features.review1
- “Sofia Coppola on ‘The Beguiled'” | TIME: http://time.com/sofia-coppola-best-director/
- Sofia Coppola | Interview Magazine: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/sofia-coppola
- Sofia Coppola | tribute.ca: https://www.tribute.ca/people/sofia-coppola/5248/
- Sofia Coppola | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/sofia_coppola
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.