“Geeks are people who love something so much that all the details matter.” Marissa Mayer
Marissa Mayer American Executive is born.
Marissa Ann Mayer is an American information technology executive, formerly serving as the president and CEO of Yahoo!, a position she had held starting July 2012.
It was announced in January 2017 that she would step down from the company’s board upon the sale of Yahoo!’s operating business to Verizon Communications for $4.8 billion. She would not join the newly combined company, now called “Oath,” and announced her resignation on June 13, 2017.She is a graduate of Stanford University and was a long-time executive, usability leader, and key spokeswoman for Google(employee #20).
- Marissa Mayer | Twitter: https://twitter.com/marissamayer?lang=en
- Marissa Mayer | Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/profile/marissa-mayer/
- Marissa Mayer | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/marissa-mayer-20902689
- Marissa Mayer | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Marissa-Mayer
- Marissa Mayer | Makers: https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f288e4d21a8046c3a6368
- Marissa Mayer | Success Story: https://successstory.com/people/marissa-ann-mayer
- Marissa Mayer Biography/ Profile | ThoughtCo: https://www.thoughtco.com/biography-profile-of-marissa-mayer-3533914
- “The Truth About Marissa Mayer: An Unauthorized Biography: http://www.businessinsider.com/marissa-mayer-biography-2013-8
- “Marissa Mayer: From Google to ‘geek’ to Yahoo CEO”| CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/16/tech/web/marissa-mayer-bio/index.html
- Marissa Mayer | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/marissa_mayer
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.