“When I say I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I’d like to know them. Anyone, I know I photograph.” Annie Leibovitz
Annie Leibovitz American Portrait Photographer is born.
Anna-Lou “Annie” Leibovitz is an American portrait photographer. She photographed John Lennon on the day he was assassinated, and her work has been used on numerous album covers and magazines.
Annie Leibovitz – Photographer – Associated Links:
- Annie Leibovitz | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/annie-leibovitz-9542372
- Annie Leibovitz | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Annie-Leibovitz
- Annie Leibovitz Biography | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/contributor/annie-leibovitz
- “Annie Get’s Her Shot” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/10/annie_excerpt200810https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/10/annie_excerpt200810
- Annie Leibovitz | Masterclass: https://www.masterclass.com/classes/annie-leibovitz-teaches-photography
- Annie Leibovitz | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annieleibovitz/
- “Annie Leibovitz: Life Through a Lens” | PBS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/annie-leibovitz-life-through-a-lens/16/
- Annie Leibovitz | The Art Story: http://www.theartstory.org/artist-leibovitz-annie.htm
- “Annie Leibovitz On Why ‘Women Need to Be Visualized'” | The Culture Trip: https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/new-york/articles/annie-leibovitz-on-why-women-need-to-be-visualized/
- Annie Leibovitz | Quotes: http://www.johnpaulcaponigro.com/blog/12935/28-quotes-by-photographer-annie-leibovitz/