“The United Nations is an organizational body where people, through their Governments, come together; and it can be the only place where there can be a melting pot.” Asma Jahangir
Asma Jahangir Pakistani human rights lawyer was born.
Asma Jilani Jahangir was a Pakistani human rights lawyer and social activist who co-founded and chaired the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.
Asma Jahangir – Lawyer – Associated Links:
- Asma Jahangir | Twitter: https://twitter.com/Asma_Jahangir
- Asma Jahangir Biography | “Heroes for a Better World” -Do One Thing: http://www.doonething.org/heroes/pages-j/jahangir-bio.htm
- “Heart of gold: The Asma Jahangir few knew” | The Express Tribune: https://tribune.com.pk/story/1632424/1-heart-gold-asma-jahangir-knew/
- “Case History: Asma Jahangir” | Front Line Defenders: https://www.frontlinedefenders.org/en/case/case-history-asma-jahangir
- “The Bravery of Asma Jahngir” | The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-bravery-of-women-like-asma-jahangir-shines-through-pakistan-s-murky-history-8800055.html
- “Leading human rights and pro-democracy advocate Asma Janhngir dies at 66” | PBS: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/leading-human-rights-and-pro-democracy-advocate-asma-jahangir-dies-at-66
- “Asma Janhagir: The Street Fighter” | Herald: https://herald.dawn.com/news/1153540
- “Who is Asma Jahngir?” | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu9sJMJDNHs
- “Asma Jahngir: Human Rights for All” | Taavana: https://tavaana.org/en/content/AsmaJahangir
- “Empowering the Disadvantaged: Bonded Labor, Women, and the Role of Human Rights” | Yale Law School: https://law.yale.edu/centers-workshops/gruber-program-global-justice-and-womens-rights/gruber-lectures/asma-jahangir
- Asma Jahngir | Quotes: : http://www.azquotes.com/author/48516-Asma_Jahangir”’
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.