“Without security it is difficult for a woman to look or feel beautiful.” Merle Oberon
Merle Oberon Anglo- Indian Actress is born.
Merle Oberon was an Anglo-Indian actress. She began her film career in British films as Anne Boleyn in The Private Life of Henry VIII. After her success in The Scarlet Pimpernel, she travelled to the United States to make films for Samuel Goldwyn.
Merle Oberon – Actress – Associated Links:
- Merle Oberon | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Merle-Oberon
- Merle Oberon Biography | TCM: http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/143928%7C111010/Merle-Oberon/biography.html
- Merle Oberon Biography | The Red List: https://theredlist.com/wiki-2-24-525-526-653-view-1940s-profile-merle-obero.html?offset=80?sharing=146117
- “The Fascinating Old Hollywood Story That Inspired Story That Inspired The Last Tycoon’s Best Plotline” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/07/last-tycoon-jennifer-beals-merle-oberon
- Merle Oberon | Quotes: http://thinkexist.com/quotes/merle_oberon/
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.