“What the people want is very simple – they want an America as good as its promise.” Barbara Jordan
Barbara Jordan American Lawyer, Educator, and Politician is born.
Barbara Charline Jordan was an American lawyer, educator and politician who was a leader of the Civil Rights Movement.
Barbara Jordan – Lawyer – Associated Links:
- Barbara Jordan | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/barbara-jordan-9357991
- Barbara Jordan | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Barbara-Jordan
- History of Barbara Jordan | University of Texas: http://diversity.utexas.edu/barbarajordanstatue/history-of-barbara-jordan/
- Barbara Jordan Biographical Information | United States Congress: http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=j000266
- Remembering Barbara Jordan and her Immigration Legacy | Center for Immigration Studies: https://cis.org/Report/Remembering-Barbara-Jordan-and-Her-Immigration-Legacy
- Barbara Jordan | C-SPAN: https://www.c-span.org/person/?barbarajordan
- Barbara Jordan | Austin History Center: http://library.austintexas.gov/ahc/barbara-jordan-54628
- “Barbara Jordan Keynote Address to 1976 Democratic National Convention” | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKfFJc37jjQ
- “Barbara Jordan speaks at the 1992 Democratic Convention” | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDsKGs6Gr4
- Barbara Jordan | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/barbara_jordan
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.