“Those who want things always to stay the same are not living in the real world.” Anna Wintour
Anna Wintour British-American Journalist and Editor is born.
Dame Anna Wintour DBE is a British-American journalist and editor. She has been editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988. In 2013, she became artistic director for Condé Nast, Vogue’s publisher.
Anna Wintour – Journalist and Editor- Associated Links:
- Anna Wintour | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/anna-wintour-214147
- Anna Wintour | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Anna-Wintour
- Anna Wintour Profile | Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/profile/anna-wintour/
- Anna Wintour | BoF | Business of Fashion: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/anna-wintour
- “21 Things you probably didn’t know about Anna Wintour” | The Telegraph UK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/21-things-probably-didnt-know-anna-wintour/
- 73 Questions with Anna Wintour | Vogue | YouTube: https://youtu.be/MhXwO_mkdzQ
- Anna Wintour | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/anna_wintour
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.