“I don’t have a feeling of inferiority. Never had. I’m as good as anybody, but no better.” Katherine Johnson
Katherine Johnson American Mathematician is born.
Katherine Coleman Goble Johnson is a black mathematician who made contributions to the United States’ aeronautics and space programs with the early application of digital electronic computers at NASA
Katherine Johnson – Mathematician – Associated Links:
- Katherine Johnson Biography | NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/content/katherine-johnson-biography
- Katherine Johnson | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/katherine-g-johnson-101016
- Katherine Johnson | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Katherine-Johnson-mathematician
- Katherine Johnson | MAKERS: https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f267c6c3f646439558630
- “5 Extraordinary Facts About Katherine Graham” | The Portalist: https://theportalist.com/5-extraordinary-facts-about-katherine-johnson
- “The Black Female Mathematicians Who Sent Astronauts to Space” | Mental Floss: http://mentalfloss.com/article/71576/black-female-mathematicians-who-sent-astronauts-space
- “Katherine Johnson: A Lifetime of STEM | NASA: https://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/a-lifetime-of-stem.html
- Katherine Johnson | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/katherine_johnson
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.