Lillian Pulitzer Rousseau American Fashion Designer is born.
Lillian Pulitzer Rousseau, better known as Lilly Pulitzer, was an American socialite and fashion designer. She founded Lilly Pulitzer, Inc., which produces clothing and other such wares featuring bright, colorful, floral prints.
Lillian Pulitizer – Fashion Designer – Associated Links:
- Lilly Pulitzer | Official Site: https://www.lillypulitzer.com
- Lilly Pulitzer | Twitter: https://twitter.com/LillyPulitzer
- Lilly Pulitzer | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lillypulitzer/
- Lilly Pulitzer Biography | Lilly Pulitzer Official Site: https://www.lillypulitzer.com/content.jsp?pageName=beforelillys
- Lilly Pulitzer | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Lilly-Pulitzer
- Lilly Pulitzer Biography | Famous Fashion Designers: http://www.famousfashiondesigners.org/lilly-pulitzer
- Lilly Pulitzer Pictures and History | Elle: https://www.elle.com/fashion/g8322/lilly-pulitzer-flower-power/
- “10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Lilly Pulitzer” | Guest of Guest: http://guestofaguest.com/new-york/fashion/in-honor-of-lilly-pulitzer-10-facts-you-didnt-know-about-the-designer
- “Palm Beach’s Barefoot Princess” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2003/07/lilly-pulitzer-200307
- “Why do people hate Lilly Pulitzer?” | The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/04/why-do-people-hate-lilly-pulitzer/390993/
- “The Fascinating Story of How Lilly Pulitzer Came to Be” | Town & Country: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a10228167/history-of-lilly-pulitzer/
- “Lilly Land” | W Magazine: https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lilly-pulitzer-rousseau