“There is so much power in vulnerability, and I am proud to be that typecast.” Julia Michaels
Julia Michaels American Singer-Songwriter is born.
Julia Carin Cavazos, known by her stage name Julia Michaels, is an American singer and songwriter from Davenport, Iowa.
Julia Michaels – Singer-Songwriter – Associated Links:
- Julia Michaels | Official Site: http://www.juliamichaelsofficial.com
- Julia Michaels Biography | Latina: http://www.latina.com/entertainment/music/julia-michaels-bio-facts
- Julia Michaels | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/juliamichaelsofficial/
- Julia Michaels | Republic Records: http://www.republicrecords.com/artists/julia-michaels
- Julia Michaels | Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0ZED1XzwlLHW4ZaG4lOT6m
- Julia Michaels | AllMusic: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/julia-michaels-mn0002390968/biography
- “Julia Michaels ‘Dare to Suck'” | BBC News: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40704643
- ‘Issues’ Singer Julia Michaels on Living with Anxiety: It’s Like You’re in a Prison With Yourself” | Glamour: https://www.glamour.com/story/issues-singer-julia-michaels-on-living-with-anxiety
- “A Comprehensive List of all the hits ‘Issues’ Singer Julia Michaels Wrote for Other Artists” | People: http://people.com/music/julia-michaels-wrote-hot-100-hits-other-artists/
- “Songwriter Julia Michaels Talks ‘Issues’, Breakup Songs” | Rolling Stone: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/songwriter-julia-michaels-talks-issues-breakup-songs-w498313
- “Who is Best New Artist Nominee Julia Michaels?” | Vulture: http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/who-is-best-new-artist-nominee-julia-michaels.html
- “Julia Michaels: 10 Songs You Didn’t Know She Co-Wrote” | Billboard: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7890227/julia-michaels-songs-you-didnt-know-wrote-justin-bieber-selena-gomez
- Julia Michaels | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/julia_michaels
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.