“Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” Grace Coddington
Grace Coddington Welsh model and Creative Director of Vogue Magazine is born.
Grace Coddington is a Welsh former model and the creative director at large of American Vogue magazine. Coddington is known for the creation of large, complex and dramatic photoshoots.
Grace Coddington – Model & Creative Director of Vogue- Associated Links:
- Grace Coddington | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealgracecoddington/
- Grace Coddington | British Vogue: http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/grace-coddington
- Grace Coddington | Official Site: http://www.gracecoddington.com
- Grace Coddington | BoF 500: https://www.businessoffashion.com/community/people/grace-coddington
- Grace Coddington: A Life in Pictures | British Vogue: http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/grace-coddington-life-in-pictures
- Grace Coddington | Vogue: https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/celebrity/grace-coddington
- Grace Coddington | Lady Gray: http://www.abigailkatherine.com/encyclopedia/2016/4/11/grace-coddington
- “Grace Coddington on Being a Snob and a Cat Lover” | The Cut: https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/grace-coddington-document-magazine.html
- “Coddington’s ‘Vogue’ Photo Spreads Take You ‘Into a Dream’ | NPR: https://www.npr.org/2016/09/27/495621658/vogue-editor-grace-coddington-fashions-photos-into-dreams
- “Coddington: The Woman who Made Fashion Art” | The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/jan/23/grace-coddington-the-woman-who-made-fashion-art
- “Grace Coddington Explains Her Beauty Routine” | Into the Gloss: https://intothegloss.com/2016/05/grace-coddington-beauty/
- “Grace Coddington Looks Back at Her Vogue Years in a New Book” | The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/fashion/grace-coddington-book-party-vogue-new-york-fashion-week.html
- Grace Coddington | Quotes: https://thelocallifestyle.scottsmarketplace.com/grace-coddington/
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.