“I live life in the margins of society, and the rules of normal society don’t apply to those who live on the fringe.” Tamara Lempicka
Tamara Lempicka Polish painter is born.
Tamara Łempicka, also known as Tamara de Lempicka, was a Polish painter active in the 1920s and 1930s, who spent her working life in France and the United States.
Tamara Lempicka – Painter – Associated Links:
- Tamara Lempicka | Official Site: https://www.tamara-de-lempicka.org
- Tamara Lempicka Biography | The Art Story: http://www.theartstory.org/artist-de-lempicka-tamara.htm
- Tamara Lempicka Biography | Artnet: http://www.artnet.com/artists/tamara-de-lempicka/biography
- Tamara Lempicka | Culture.PL: https://culture.pl/en/artist/tamara-lempicka-tamara-de-lempicka“
- Tamara Lempicka | Art Directory: http://www.tamara-de-lempicka.com
- “The Raucous Life of Tamara de Lempicka: An Art Deco Icon” | Culture Trip: https://theculturetrip.com/europe/poland/articles/art-deco-icon-the-alluring-mystique-of-tamara-de-lempic
- “Tamara Lempicka: Who was the ‘Baroness with a Brush’ who captured the high-style of the Roaring Twenties” | Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/tamara-de-lempicka-artist-portrait-painting-green-bugatti-jazz-age-cubism-google-doodle-a8353546.html
- “5 Fast Facts About Tamara de Lempicka” | Mental Floss: http://mentalfloss.com/article/19890/famous-libido-tamara-de-lempicka
- Tamara Lempicka | Quotes: http://www.azquotes.com/author/46941-Tamara_de_Lempicka
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.