“I’m unstoppable because I don’t know how to stop” Tina Fey
Tina Fey American Comedian is born.
Tina Fey is an American actress, comedian, writer, producer and playwright. She is best known for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live(1997–2006) and for creating the acclaimed comedy series 30 Rock (2006–2013) and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015–present). Fey is also known for her work in film, with her most notable appearances including starring roles in Baby Mama (2008), Date Night (2010), Muppets Most Wanted (2014), Sisters (2015), and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016).
In 2004, she co-starred in and wrote the screenplay for Mean Girls, which was adapted from the 2002 self-help book Queen Bees and Wannabes.
Fey has received nine Primetime Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, five Screen Actors Guild Awards, and seven Writers Guild of America Awards. In 2008, the Associated Press gave Fey the AP Entertainer of the Year award for her Sarah Palin impression on SNL. In 2010, Fey was awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor, becoming the youngest-ever recipient of the award.
Tina Fey – Comedian – Associated Links:
- Tina Fey | IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0275486/
- Tina Fey | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/tina-fey-365284
- Tina Fey | Sketches | SNL: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/cast/tina-fey-15266
- Tina Fey | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Tina-Fey
- Tina Fey | Quotes: https://bzfd.it/2MtmyGe
- “Queen of Mean” | SFGate: https://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/article/QUEEN-OF-MEAN-2787932.php
- “Tina Fey: Confessions of a Working Mother” | The New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2011/02/14/confessions-of-a-juggler
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.