“Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!” Julia Childs
Julia Childs American Chef is born.
Julia Childs was an American chef, author and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and her subsequent television programs, the most notable of which was The French Chef, which premiered in 1963.
Julia Childs – Chef – Associated Links:
- Julia Childs | PBS: http://www.pbs.org/food/chefs/julia-child/
- Julia Child | PBS Food: http://www.pbs.org/food/julia-child/
- Julia Child | PBS Masters: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/julia-child-about-julia-child/555/
- Julia Child | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/julia-child-9246767
- Julia Child | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JuliaChild/
- Julia Child | Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Julia-Child
- Julia Child | Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Ng9OE3
- Julia Child | Quotes: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/280869
- “15 Fascinating Facts About Julia Child” | Mental Floss: http://mentalfloss.com/article/84256/15-delicious-facts-about-julia-child
- “Julia Child, Like You’ve Never Seen Her Before” | Bon Appetit: https://www.bonappetit.com/story/julia-child-never-before
- “Julia Child’s Recipe for a Thoroughly Modern Marriage | Smithsonian: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/julia-childs-recipe-for-a-thoroughly-modern-marriage-86160745/
- “Our Lady of the Kitchen” | Julia Child: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2009/08/julia-child200908
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.