“Always take the high road. You never sacrifice your team. You sacrifice yourself for your team.” Leanne Caret
Leanne Caret President of Global Services & Support, Defense, Space & Security at The Boeing Company is born.
Caret received a bachelor’s degree in Business administration from Kansas State University and a Master of Business Administration from Wichita State University.
She joined Boeing in 1988 and has held various program management positions in the defense business. Later she became vice president and general manager, Vertical Lift within BDS. She later served as chief financial officer and vice president of BDS, then before assuming the presidency of Boeing Global Services and Support, which she held until assuming her current role.
Leanne Caret – CEO – Associated Links:
- Leanne Caret | Boeing: https://www.boeing.com/company/bios/leanne-caret.page
- Leanne Caret | Fortune: http://fortune.com/most-powerful-women/leanne-caret-30/
- Leanne Caret | Boardroom Insiders: https://www.boardroominsiders.com/executive-profiles/1004548/Boeing-Company/Leanne-G.-Caret
- Leanne Caret | Wash100: http://www.wash100.com/profile/a253300000JkqFOAAZ
- Leanne Caret | Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=82487979&privcapId=370857
- Leanne Caret | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-caret-1b1bb311/
- Leanne Caret | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/leanne_caret
- “Boeing’s Leanne Caret to Receive Navy League’s Nimitz Award” | ExecutiveBiz: http://blog.executivebiz.com/2018/04/boeings-leanne-caret-to-receive-navy-leagues-nimitz-award/
- “Air Force, Boeing Agree on October Delivery of 1st KC-46 Tanker: Leanne Caret Comments | GovCon Wire: https://www.govconwire.com/?s=Leanne+Caret
- “40 Under 40” | Wichita Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/feature/40under40/leanne-caret.html
- “Boeing’s Leanne Caret named an Aviation Week Laureate Award Winner” | Wichita Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/news/2018/11/15/boeing-s-leanne-caret-named-an-aviation-week.html