“I had to relearn how to love myself by forgetting the opinions of everyone else and focusing on my opinion of myself.” Winnie Harlow
Winnie Harlow Canadian fashion model is born.
Winnie Harlow is a Canadian fashion model and public spokesperson on the skin condition vitiligo. She gained prominence as a contestant on the twenty-first cycle of the U.S. television series America’s Next Top Model due to her condition.
Winnie Harlow – Fashion Model – Associated Links:
- Winnie Harlow | Official Site: http://www.officialwinnieharlow.com
- Winnie Harlow | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/winnieharlow/?hl=en
- Winnie Harlow | Twitter: https://twitter.com/winnieharlow
- Winnie Harlow | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialwinnieharlow/
- Winnie Harlow | Quotes: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/winnie_harlow
- “Model Winnie Harlow isn’t a ‘Vitilgo Sufferer'” | The Cut: https://www.thecut.com/2018/03/model-winnie-harlow-isnt-a-vitiligo-sufferer.html
- “Winnie Harlow Claps Back at the Assumption That She’s Wearing Makeup When She’s Not”: https://www.wmagazine.com/story/winnie-harlow-no-makeup-clapback
- “From Cow to Covergirl” | BlackDoctor.org: https://blackdoctor.org/500526/winne-harlow-from-cow-to-covergirl/
- “Winnie Harlow: My Life in Friends” | Elle: https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a19668345/winnie-harlow-may-2018-elle-uk-cover/
- “Real Talk With Winnie Harlow: Moods, Manuka, And The Mascara She Can’t Live Without” | Elle: https://www.elle.com/uk/beauty/interviews/a40747/winnie-harlow-beauty-secrets/