“Disobedience is my joy!” Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon.
Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon is born.
Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon, CI, GCVO, GCStJ was the younger daughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth and the only sibling of Queen Elizabeth II. Margaret spent much of her childhood with her parents and sister.
Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon – Associated Links:
- Princess Margaret | Biography: https://www.biography.com/people/princess-margaret-9398749
- Princess Margaret | Quotes: http://royal-splendor.blogspot.com/2018/05/princess-margaret-quotes.html
- “Princess Margaret & Antony Armstrong-Jones’s Relationship Details – Real Story Behind Margaret and Lord Snowdon” | Town and Country: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/news/a9255/princess-margaret-lord-snowdon-relationship/
- “The Princess and the Photographer” | Vanity Fair: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2009/02/snowdon-excerpt200902
- “The Life and Death of Princess Margaret” | Royal Central: http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/the-life-and-death-of-princess-margaret-76187
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.