Priscillah Mabelane becomes the first woman in the history of South Africa’s oil industry to head a multi-national company.
BP has announced the appointment of Priscillah Mabelane as its new CEO. She is the first Black woman in the history of the country’s oil industry to head an international company – marking a significant milestone in the organization and industry’s transformation journey. She officially took the helm of BP’s South African (BPSA) division on September 1, 2017, exactly six years after joining the organization in 2011 as Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Priscillah Mabelane – CEO – Associated Links:
Priscillah Mabelane – CEO – Related Articles;
- “BP Appoints It’s First Ever Black Female CEO” Priscillah Mabelane | Business Woman
- “Priscillah Mabelane: Five Things to Know About BPSA’s First Female CEO” | Answers Africa
- “Little Known Black History Fact: Priscillah Mabelane” | BlackAmericaWeb
- “New CEO for BP Southern Africa: Priscillah Mabelane” | LinkedIn
- “Priscillah Mabelane: A born achiever” | Fin24
- “EY alumnus Priscillah Mabelane is BP’s first black female CEO”| Consultancy.uk
- “BP appoints first black female CEO” | eNCA
- “Priscillah Mabelane Appointed As New CEO of BP Southern Africa”| Female Entrepreneur: https://femaleentrepreneursa.co.za/priscillah-mabelane-appointed-new-ceo-bp-southern-africa/
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.