Gabi Shull Ballerina is born.
Ballerina who became known after losing part of her leg to a rare form of cancer at the age of 9. She regained her strength and mobility and began dancing two years later, sharing her inspirational story with others. She became a national spokesperson for Truth 365 media campaign.
She ended up having rotationplasty, which is a rare surgery done roughly 12 times every year in the U.S. She was born in Missouri with three sisters. She began dancing at the age of three at Center Stage Academy of the Performing Arts in Warrensburg, Missouri.
Gabi Shull – Ballerina – Associated Links – Related Articles
- Gabi Shull | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gabishull/?hl=en
- Gabi Shull | Osteosarcoma | Cure Search: https://curesearch.org/Gabi-Shull
- “Gabi Shull: Teen Dancer Uses Prosthesis ‘Post-Cancer'” | People
- “Schoolgirl who had her leg amputated above the knee and her foot attached to the stump after suffering rare bone cancer defies the odds to become a ballet dancer” | Daily Mail UK
- “Teen cancer survivor dances en pointe with custom prosthetic foot” | Fox News
- “Cancer Survivor Ballerina Dances Again” | Refinery 29