“Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.” Allyson Felix
Allyson Felix becomes the record holder for most gold medals at the track and field World Championships.
Allyson Michelle Felix OLY is an American track and field sprinter who competes in the 100 meters, 200 meters, and 400 meters. At 200 meters, she is the 2012 Olympic champion, a 3-time World champion, and 2-time Olympic silver medalist.
Allyson Felix – Track and Field Athlete- Associated Links
- Allyson Felix | Official Site
- Allyson Felix | Twitter
- Allyson Felix | USA Track & Field
- Allyson Felix | Team USA
- Allyson Felix | Facebook
- Allyson Felix | Instagram
- Allyson Felix | Britannica
- Allyson Felix | Biography
- Allyson Felix | Self Magazine
Allyson Felix- Related Articles:
- “Olympic sprinter Allyson Felix breaks Usain Bolt’s record for most World Championship gold medals” | CNN
- “Allyson Felix breaks Usain Bolt record for world titles, get’s first gold as a mom” OlympicTalk | NBC Sports
- “Olympian Allyson Felix Broke a Record Held by Usain Bolt Just 10 Months after a C-Section” | Glamour
- “Gap’s Athleta signs Allyson Felix as first sponsored athlete” | Fashion Network
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.