Lotfia Elnadi Egyptian Aviator was born.
Lotfia Elnadi was an Egyptian aviator. Lotfi was the world’s second woman to ever fly solo after Amelia Earhart. She was the first Egyptian and Arab woman to earn a pilot’s license in 1933.
Lotfia Elnadi – Associated Links:
- “Know your Feminists: Lotfia El Nadi” | 19TwentyThree
- “Meet the first Egyptian woman to fly” | Ahramoline
- “The first Arab female pilot: Captain Pilot Lotfia Einadi: Flying in the Face of Tradition” | OxfordSaudia
- “The Blog of Awesome Women: Lotfia Einad” | Mango
- “Women as Partners in Progress Resources” | Pioneers and Leaders
- “Pioneering heights: Remembering the Arab world’s first female pilots”: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/3/8/pioneering-heights-remembering-the-arab-worlds-first-female-pilot
- “Introducing the First Movers Club and its First High Inductee” | Bumble
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.