Kaja Kallas becomes the first female Prime Minister of Estonia.
Kaja Kallas is an Estonian politician and the prime minister of Estonia. She has been the leader of the Reform Party since 2018, and a member of Riigikogu since 2019, and previously from 2011 to 2014.
Kallas served as a member of the European Parliament from 2014 to 2018, representing the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe. Before her election to parliament, she was an attorney specializing in European and Estonian competition law. (Wikipedia)
Kaja Kallas – Estonian Politician – Associated Links:
- Kaja Kallas | Twitter
- Kaja Kallas | Eesti Vabariigi Valitsus
- Kaja Kallas | Politico
- Kaja Kallas | Women Economic Forum
- Kaja Kallas | LinkedIn
- Kaja Kallas | MEPs | European Parliament
Kaja Kallas – Estonian Politician – Related Articles
- “Estonia’s halo has slipped. Kaja Kallas can restore it” | Emerging Europe
- “Former MEP Kaja Kallas to become Estonia’s First Female Prime Minister” | Parliament Magazine
- “Estonia politics: Kaja Kallas to become Baltic nation’s first female prime minister” | Euronews
- “Kaja Kallas confirmed as Prime Minister of Estonia” | ALDE Party
- “Kaja Kallas to become Estonia’s 1st female prime minister” | Daily Sarah
- “Estonia’s First Woman Prime Minister is Already Fighting Climate Change in Her First Week” | Global Citizen
- “Estonia’s first female prime minister does to tackle climate crisis” | The Guardian
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.
Subscribe to Global Women’s History and receive notifications of new posts: