Amy Bockerstette American collegiate golfer becomes the first person with Down Syndrome to compete in a college championship.
Amy Bockerstette is an American collegiate golfer and disabilities advocate with Down syndrome. She is the first person with Down syndrome to receive an athletic scholarship to attend college. (Wikipedia)
Amy Bockerstette – American Golfer- Associated Links:
- Amy Bockerstette | Twitter
- Amy Bockerstette | Instagram
- About Amy Bockerstette | I GOT THIS Foundation
- Amy Bockerstette | LPGA
Amy Bockerstette – American Golfer – Related Articles:
- “Golfer Amy Bockerstette on Making History at NJCAA Championship” | PEOPLE
- “Golfer makes history as first person with Down syndrome to complete in college championship” | CBS
- “Amy Bockerstette becomes first person with Down syndrome to complete in collegiate championship” | Golf Digest
- “Special Olympics golfer Amy Bockerstette is a “hero” to PGA” | Special Olympics
- “Amy Bockerstette is first with Down syndrome to play for NCAA title” | Golf Week
Disclaimer: This content was prepared by the author in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, opinion, or position of their employer.
Subscribe to Global Women’s History and receive notifications of new posts: